Marina Garden Nursing Center provides 24/7 high quality Skilled Nursing care to our residents.
Our Nursing Care program includes:
- Respite Care
- Short-term Rehabilitation Care
- Individualized care plans to meet personal and care needs
- Individualized ongoing activities and programs
- 24-Hour Personal Assistance
- Respiratory Treatments
- IV Therapy
- Ostomy / Wound Care
- Enteral Nutrition (Nasogastric, Gastrostomy tube)
Our multidisciplinary team is responsible for rendering these services to every resident, depending on your condition and your personalized care plan. We work closely with your physician to determine which services are appropriate for your situation.
Additionally, we have a Comprehensive Therapy program that includes:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Individualized Restorative Program
Some of the conditions that our therapists treat include:
- Cerebral Vascular Accidents (CVA)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Various Peripheral Neuropathies
- Chronic Medical Conditions such as asthma, emphysema, cardiovascular conditions and venous insufficiency
- Other Neurological Pathologies such as Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain-Barre, Parkinson’s
- Back Injuries
- Preventative Medicine
Every resident has an individualized treatment program implemented specifically for his or her condition. Along with the multidisciplinary team and family members, our therapists will also work with residents in ensuring that the healing and treatment process goes smoothly.
If you have questions about what your loved ones can expect during their stay at our center, please call our staff at 510-523-2363.